SWAT offers a well-defined career path that provides continued growth opportunities for our employees.
Our diversity of assignments and roles allows SWAT’s employees to experience many technologies and development life cycles, including Agile development. You will work closely with many of the leading test tools from HP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft and other foremost providers.
SWAT Employee Benefits Summary
- Medical Insurance – Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Short-Term Disability Insurance – 100% employer paid!
- Long-Term Disability Insurance – 100% employer paid!
- Life Insurance – 100% employer paid!
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off, plus Eight Holidays per year. Additional Paid Time Off earned as years of service increases.
- Retirement Plan with 1% Employer Match
- Competitive Salaries (plus overtime) and pay between assignments (Bench Time)
- Referral Bonus for Candidate and Sales Leads
- Internal Certification and Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Potential for Annual Company Bonus
- QA Career Path Planning
- Flexible atmosphere